Chef Ned Bell Recipes
Chef Ned Bell is the Ocean Wise Executive Chef for the Vancouver Aquarium. The recipes you’ll find here are not only delicious and easy to prepare, but also sustainable. You’ll be doing right by the planet, and your dinner guests!
- Best Tuna Melt Ever
- Wild Salmon with Heirloom Tomato Jam & Kale-Cashew Pesto
- Garganelli with Shrimp, Garlic Confit, Peas, and Chiles
- Tuna Tataki
- Halibut, Spicy Clam Broth, Summer Squash, Celery Hearts & Leaves
- Mussels & Pappardelle Pasta with Kelp Cream
- Kelp and Smoked Sea Salt Scones
- Steelhead en Papillote with Golden Raisin and Apple Compote
New recipe updated every month!